If your Blu Studio G2 Android smartphone has become slow or you wish to factory reset the device for any reason and completely clean the data, then the process is not extremely difficult. You can easily perform a factory reset on Blu Studio G2 without spending any money on it. Users might wish to perform a hard reset on their device for multiple reasons such as the device not working properly or when they forget the password. The hard reset or factory reset of the Blu Studio G2 device is also useful when you want to prepare the device for resale. The Hard Reset or Factory Reset of the device will remove all of the data from your smartphone.
The following tutorial will show the method to reset the Blu Studio G2 smartphone, you can check the combination of hardware keys that will help you reset the device.
How to backup Data or Contacts on the Blu Studio G2?
Backing up important data on any smartphone is extremely important and we have to do it all the time because we never know when the smartphone will have trouble. Using a microSD external card to copy the important files using a file manager application will help make the backup tasks a little simpler. If your Blu Studio G2 device is already linked to your Google account, by default, the contacts and other app data are synchronized in the background to the Google Servers.
- You can easily check if all the contacts are synced to the Google Contacts server an internet browser on your computer or your Blu Studio G2 smartphone to ensure that the data is completely backed up. You can check the backup of your contacts at contacts.google.com
If you wish to go ahead with the Factory reset on your Blu Studio G2 smartphone then here are some ways.
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Blu Studio G2
Method 1: Factory Reset Blu Studio G2 using Device button
This method is mainly useful if your device has an unresponsive touchscreen or if you have forgotten your lock screen password. This method for factory reset on the Blu Studio G2 device does not require you to go to the Settings app, however, just like any other method for factory reset, it will erase all user data on the Blu Studio G2 smartphone. If you have not backed up your device before the factory reset, then you will likely lose all your information after this step.
Step 1 – Power Down Device
If your Blu Studio G2 smartphone is not turned off already, power it down completely by holding the Power Button, this is necessary to access the recovery menu on the Blu Studio G2 smartphone
Step 2 – Open the Recovery Menu
Now it is time to access the Recovery Menu on Blu Studio G2, press and hold the Volume Up button, and the Power button at the same time and keep holding these buttons till you see the recovery menu on the screen.
Step 3 – Wipe and Reset
To reset your phone, choose the “Wipe and Reset” option. In the next menu, choose “Wipe All Data” and confirm this action by tapping on “Yes” when prompted. This wipes the data on your Blu Studio G2
Method 2 – Reset Blu Studio G2 Using the Settings Menu
This method is much easier, and you might want to use this method on your Blu Studio G2 device for factory reset for the sheer simplicity. You might want to use this method if your touchscreen is still responsive and the applications have not frozen. This doesn’t require you to reboot your Blu Studio G2 smartphone for the factory reset and allows you to do the reset when the device is still powered on. This method also does not work in case you have forgotten your lock screen password, in this case, refer to Method 1.
Step 1 – Access the Settings Menu
Step 2 – Access the Reset Menu
Step 3 – Factory Reset
You will see a category called Personal Data and an option called Factory Data or Erase All Data to reset, choose this option to reset your Blu Studio G2 smartphone, this will open a new screen and you will have to confirm the reset here.
Hard Reset or Wipe Data on Blu Studio G2 with Google Find My Device!
This is a very straightforward method to reset your Blu Studio G2 smartphone using Google Find My Device. You can erase all of your mobile data remotely with Google Find My Device, but it is better to take a backup on the smartphone as this data cannot be recovered. This method to reset the Blu Studio G2 smartphone is especially useful when you do not have access to the smartphone or if you have lost the device.
- Open the Google Find My Device Link from here
- Log in with your Google account
- In the Android Device Manager, you will have options to play sounds, secure, or erase the device
- Select the Secure and Erase Device option from here
- In the next screen, select the Erase Device option and click on the Erase Device button to confirm.
- This will wipe all your data from the mobile phone and factory reset your Blu Studio G2 device remotely
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools Software
This is yet another interesting method to factory reset the Blu Studio G2 smartphone, this is useful if the device buttons are not working properly, in this case, the first method will not be very useful. However, for this method to work properly, you should be able to unlock the device, have a computer, and a USB cable. This tool will allow you to reset and unlock your Blu Studio G2 device for no additional cost. Follow the steps given below for Android Multi Tools.
- Now, download the Android SDK and the Android Multi Tools software on your computer
- Install both the software’s and run the Android Multi Tools software
- Go to the Mobile and the Settings app, herein the Developer Options, enable USB Debugging
- Now use the USB cable to connect the Blu Studio G2 to the system
- Select the 5th, or the 8th option and press enter to reset the Blu Studio G2 smartphone
- If you have successfully followed the steps, then your Blu Studio G2 device should now be completely reset.
Soft Reset Blu Studio G2 Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your Blu Studio G2 Mobile.
Unlock Blu Studio G2 with Google Account
If you want to unlock Blu Studio G2 with Google account, then you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- First of all, you must have an active internet connection on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 mobile.
- Now, turn on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 mobile.
- After trying your password, you are still not able to unlock the phone.
- Now, click on the “Forgot Pattern” option.
- Now, enter your Google account credentials.
- After that, tap on the Sign In button.
- Finally, choose a new password, and it will unlock Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 mobile.
Password Recovery Blu Studio G2 with Security Questions
In case you are unable to access your Blu Studio G2 smartphone because you have forgotten the password, then luckily there is a simple way to recover the password on your device without losing any of your data. This method will use the security questions that you might have set up during the first setup of your Blu Studio G2 smartphone.
- You will need an active internet connection on the Blu Studio G2 smartphone for this method to work
- Turn on the Blu Studio G2 smartphone and ensure it is connected to the internet
- After entering and trying your password when you are unable to unlock the Blu device click on the Forgot Pattern option
- Now select the Answer Questions option
- In the new screen Answer the security questions to gain access to the Blu Studio G2 device and unlock the device
- You can now create a new password or pattern to unlock your Blu Studio G2 device at all times.
Reset Blu Studio G2 with Code
You can hard reset Blu Studio G2 mobile with codes also. Dial the following codes on mobile to hard reset:
*#*#7780#*#* – This Code wipes all Blu Studio G2 data.
2767*2878# – Refresh your device (keeps your data).
*2767*3855# – This Code also reset your Blu Studio G2 mobile.
Reset Network Settings Blu Studio G2
This option will allow you to only reset the network settings on the Blu Studio G2 instead of completely resetting the device. This will mainly reset the Wi-Fi Settings, Mobile Data Settings, and Bluetooth settings and retain all the other data.
- Turn on the device and tap on the Settings icon from the home screen
- Find the Reset option in the General Management section
- Tap on the Reset Network Settings, now select SIM and tap on the Reset Settings
- Tap again on the Reset Settings
- You should now have successfully reset the network settings on the Blu Studio G2 smartphone
Reset Accessibility Settings
Your phone accessibility settings will be reset to their default settings with this method. Accessibility settings in downloaded apps won’t be changed. Personal data on the phone won’t be changed. To reset the accessibility settings on the Blu Studio G2
- Power On your phone, by holding the power button.
- Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- Next, find Reset option (It may be in General management or About Phone).
- From the list, tap on Reset accessibility settings.
- Then, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- Well done, You are successfully Reset accessibility settings on your Blu Studio G2.
How to Improve Performance Blu Studio G2 to make run faster?
The Blu Studio G2 is a pretty decent device and gives a good overall performance when you are getting your work done, or for entertainment. The Studio G2 is pretty decent for all activity and comes with a dedicated GPU to handle the gaming. If you are having trouble with the Blu Studio G2 device or if the device is getting slow then it is usually just because of the application that is installed on the device causing issues.
A lot of applications that we install from the Google Play Store or using an APK will keep running in the background and wait for data updates from the network. All of these apps use up RAM and this, when they run together, the Processor and RAM solutions are insufficient. Uninstalling apps that are not in use can help a lot with the performance of the Blu Studio G2 smartphone overall. If you want to speed up the trusty Blu Studio G2 smartphone then you can improve the performance and make it run faster again like when it was new by performing a simple factory reset using the procedure outlined above.
FAQ for Blu Studio G2:
Q1. How to Remove Google Account on the Blu Studio G2 device
A: You can remove the Google Account on the Blu Studio G2 device from the Account menu in the Settings app. You can alternatively choose to perform a factory reset but this will lead to all the data being removed from the smartphone.
Q2. How to Reset the Blu Studio G2 smartphone?
A: It is very easy to reset the Blu Studio G2 with the Hard reset or Factory reset methods that are mentioned above, you can also reset the Blu Studio G2 with the Google Find My Device method outlined above.
Q3. What is Recovery Mode on the Blu Studio G2 Smartphone
A: Android Recovery mode is an independent runtime environment that is included in a separate partition from the main Android operating system on any Android device such as the Blu Studio G2. Recovery mode will allow you to Wipe Data or perform a factory reset on the device, it also allows you to reboot, or update the software of the smartphone.
Q4. How to Reset Blu Studio G2 phone without the Password
A: You can easily reset the Blu Studio G2 device without the password using the hard reset or using the Google Find My Device method. We have outlined both the methods above for ease of use and with just a few steps it is now possible to remove all the data on the smartphone and perform a factory reset even without knowing the password of the device.
Q5. Does performing Factory Reset delete everything on the Blu Studio G2 Device